ryan.lynchus

A3XAI Issue!

13 posts in this topic

I recently downloaded mas vehicles for my exile server, however now when I attempt to launch I get two errors

script\A3XAI\inlt\client\vr.config.sqf  not found

x\addons\dms\map.config\fn-prestart.sqf  not found

this is the only mod on the server ( other than DMS and A3XAI), so question is how do you fix it?

**also directions to install these sort of mods would be nice too, cant seem to find anything for installing to server.

I'm not sure what you did to add mas vehicles, but just adding the vehicles shouldn't cause those issues.  Did you add the vehicles to your missions?  Also, to require MAS vehicles you need to modify your mission.sqm:

class Mission
{
    addOns[]=
    {
        "exile_client",
        "a3_map_altis",
        "mas_weapons_pack",
        "mas_weapons",
        "mas_weapons_m4",
        "mas_weapons_ak",
        "mas_weapons_nw",
        "mas_veh_F_35C",
        "mas_cars_hilux",
        "mas_cars_lr"
    };

What are your startup parameters?

-Goonie

Advertisement

This is my start prarmeters :

"Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@exile;Kart;Mark;Heli; -servermod=@exileserver;@A3XAI;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle; -config=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=C:\Arma\Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg

Also no I didn't add it to the mission and still adding them to the config.cpp in the mpmission ( for traders and what not ).

So all I did to install was drop in main directory ( c:\Arma3\Server ) then added it to the parameters as per instructions

What version of A3XAI do you have? I put it in @ExileServer on my server and it works like a charm. Did you change anything in your mission folder besides adding MAS vehicle to the trader categories? 

2 hours ago, ryan.lynchus said:

Parameters should be...

-mod=@exile;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle-servermod=@exileserver;@extDB2;@A3XAI;

You need to put a copy of the mod in the server root and a copy in your Arma 3 folder. You also need to put a copy of the key in the keys folder on the server and again in the keys folder in your Arma 3 folder. Then add what agentGoonie listed into your mission.sqm

A3XAI - Current Version: 0.2.1 is the version I have and no I didn't change anything else ill clean though it to make sure, but ill change those parameters and see what happens. When adding the vehicles to the traders on  config cpp also add to the cfg exile arsenal as well?

also I should mention that the mod seems to work, the vehicles are in virtual reality, so really I am at a lost. I think maybe DMS is interfereing with A3xAI but it worked before the mod so really im at a lost. any help with is mush appreciated

why are you running extDB2 and A3XAI as separate server mods?

-mod=@Exile; -serverMod=@ExileServer;

There is also a setting in DMS to tell it not to offload A3XAI AI to clients

Advertisement