Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gerardw123

More than one person needs to join for server to load

Question

So before I put new loot tables into my server one person could join and the server would start just fine and they'd boot into the game. Now if one person joins (the first person after a restart) the load screen says "waiting for server to load". If another person joins after then they both boot past the waiting for server to load status. Any idea as to whats going on?

8 answers to this question

You need to have your GSP or your self emable -autoinit  in the server command line. 

11 minutes ago, John said:

You need to have your GSP or your self emable -autoinit  in the server command line. 

I take it "emable" was supposed to say "enable" instead. Do I just add that on to the end of my start.bat?

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, Gerardw123 said:

I take it "emable" was supposed to say "enable" instead. Do I just add that on to the end of my start.bat?

Yes, and don't add it to the end of your bat file. Add it to the end of your launch parameters. EXAMPLE. 

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@exile;Kart,Mark,Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; -config=C:\ExileMod\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profile=SC -cfg=C:\ExileMod\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit

3 minutes ago, WolfkillArcadi said:

Yes, and don't add it to the end of your bat file. Add it to the end of your launch parameters. EXAMPLE. 

start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@exile;Kart,Mark,Heli; -servermod=@exileserver; -config=C:\ExileMod\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2302 -profile=SC -cfg=C:\ExileMod\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit

I meant to say launch parameters. And thanks

14 minutes ago, Gerardw123 said:

emable is monday for enable. 

Edited by John

2 minutes ago, John said:

emable is John for enable. 

What Is this strange language know as "John"? is it some sort of ancient dialect? From what civilization does it originate?

3 minutes ago, John said:

emable is John for enable. 

It's amazing his scripts work so well. ;P xD

Advertisement