Ken Kaneki

Infinity Black Loading Screen

15 posts in this topic

This is not the INIFISTAR admin tool for exile. It's the regular one for pretty much everything else. I am running it on an escape map. Vanilla Atlis escape map. Once I load into my server as admin i get the greeting and all that. Once I get into the game it loads past where to pick a choice for an admin launch and it just hangs there in a black screen loading.

I managed to get out of the black screen by clicking ESC then camera and ESCing out of that but then it places me in the middle of the map and not in the Jail like it's supposed to do. 

Also it ban my friend that has no mod loaded or add-ons. I unbanned him but i am not sure why it did it in the first place. So my number one issue is the black loading screen. Does anyone know why it's doing this and how to stop it. 

My seconded issue is the banning. I turned off the battle eye completely but it still ban him. I am using the INIFISTAR admin tool.  

I am not sure where i should be posting this, if it's in the wrong location please feel free to move it as needed. Thank you. 

Edited by Ken Kaneki

May I ask what is Infnity admin tool? Never heard of it and google is not bringing anything up

1 person likes this

Advertisement

You are probably using wrong admin tool. Buy the right one or use some free tool.

I am affraid you have bought the wrong INIFISTAR.

INIFISTAR sells both ArmA 3 and ArmA 3 Exile, both are similar, but aren't compatible with the other.

Kind Regards,

Jack.

12 hours ago, QGS said:

I am affraid you have bought the wrong INIFISTAR.

INIFISTAR sells both ArmA 3 and ArmA 3 Exile, both are similar, but aren't compatible with the other.

Kind Regards,

Jack.

No, I have not/am not. Either way I have both admin tools. I am using the regular NOT EXILE admin tool on my "Escape" server. Just read what I wrote.

12 hours ago, SpiRe said:

You are probably using wrong admin tool. Buy the right one or use some free tool.

I didn't.

13 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

May I ask what is Infnity admin tool? Never heard of it and google is not bringing anything up

Look up INIFISTAR admin tool.

I didnt notice it type infinity. It must of auto corrected from INFISTAR.

Edited by Ken Kaneki

ken these guys are trying to help you out by figuring on what may be the cause of your problem, but there is no need to be rude towards them, otherwise you will never get any help from anyone .

5 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

ken these guys are trying to help you out by figuring on what may be the cause of your problem, but there is no need to be rude towards them, otherwise you will never get any help from anyone .

I understand. I didn't think I was being rude. I'm responding from a cell phone. I keep it short and to the point. Sorry.

So do you have

InfiSTAR Arma 3

or

InfiSTAR Exile

??? You should use InfiSTAR Exile, InfiSTAR Arma 3 won't work properly with Exile.

Advertisement