SillymeX

Purchased InfiStar ~2 years ago

17 posts in this topic

EDIT: I was told false information. I apologize for the nature of this thread. No more help needed. 

"Hello,

I purchased infiStar 2014 and recently got back to Arma. My arma 3 infiStar file doesn't work with exile, so I decided to use your update-service. It's now been over 2 days since and I still haven't got any emails. I did check my junkfolder also, nothing.

Br, Ricky"

Edited by SillymeX

have you got a straight out of the box arma 3 infistar as i know that arma 2 arma 3, and arma 3 exile are diffrent infistars but run the same way.

Also if you decided to use exile but you purchase arma 3 standalone back in the day ,i dont believe it would work , so you may need to purchase the exile version.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, hogansheroes said:

have you got a straight out of the box arma 3 infistar as i know that arma 2 arma 3, and arma 3 exile are diffrent infistars but run the same way.

Also if you decided to use exile but you purchase arma 3 standalone back in the day ,i dont believe it would work , so you may need to purchase the exile version.

I actually have both arma 2, arma 3 infiStar. Do I actually need to buy Arma 3 Exile infiStar? That would be ridiculous. 

23 minutes ago, SillymeX said:

I actually have both arma 2, arma 3 infiStar. Do I actually need to buy Arma 3 Exile infiStar? That would be ridiculous. 

Yes you need to buy the Exile version. 

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, SillymeX said:

Why not contact Chris instead of making this thread? You usually attract more flies with honey.

42 minutes ago, SillymeX said:

So you buy a car a year ago and the manufacturer release a new model 6 months later, do you think the dealer would just give you the new model just because you bought the older model 6 months earlier? I think not...

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, Tobias Solem said:

Why not contact Chris instead of making this thread? You usually attract more flies with honey.

Actually, I have send him 4 emails and 2 messages hoping to reach him with this matter. He hasn't responded 

Edited by SillymeX

19 minutes ago, maca134 said:

So you buy a car a year ago and the manufacturer release a new model 6 months later, do you think the dealer would just give you the new model just because you bought the older model 6 months earlier? I think not...

Although I understand what you mean, but I was told by few exile forums member that "if you have the old A3 inistar, just send them message on the forums to get the update". I own both A2, A3 infis. Since there is no A4, I personally think needing to pay for A3 exile version is a bit too much. 

Edited by SillymeX

20 minutes ago, SillymeX said:

Although I understand what you mean, but I was told by few exile forums member that "if you have the old A3 inistar, just send them message on the forums to get the update". I own both A2, A3 infis. Since there is no A4, I personally think needing to pay for A3 exile version is a bit too much. 

So because you bought a product for vanilla Arma 2 & 3, you should get the modded Arma 3 Exile version for free? ... Thats a hell of a assumption. 

2 minutes ago, ka0s said:

So because you bought a product for vanilla Arma 2 & 3, you should get the modded Arma 3 Exile version for free? ... Thats a hell of a assumption. 

This thread is done already. Read up the EDIT and keep yourself from continuing to comment on this thread. 

Advertisement