maca134

ARMA Internet Radio [HELP]

23 posts in this topic

On 23/02/2016 at 10:50 AM, Sid Debian said:

Thx for idea. That's worked, but you forget need update just UnmanagedExports to 1.2.7 (if you use MS VS 2015) and restart IDE for apply update... And it's build fine. So, if those git is your place write in description/readme.md about this problem. I want to remind you, MS VS 2015 Community is free and every one who wants build this lib will use that.

Almost best way -> build and add to git Release versions of build DLL.

So what's about exceptions in project?

TsetConsole-> ARMAExt.cs->line 54 (System.ArgumentNullException  The value may be undefined. Parameter name: ptr)
line:
Delegate fn_ptr = Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer(address, typeof(T));

Please write a normal information about addon type (server side or client side), how to connect to server (if it's server side)

i was able to build using x86 and the mod works fine if your using it for one radio channel not so good for multi channels they seem to over lap, but for all id like to use it for one channel is plenty, my real question is, iv also tried to build it as x64 (for 64bit arma) everything seemed to have build just as well as x86, i put the dll folder in the same mod folder as the x86 dll (nradio.dll and nradio_x64.dll) and call it the exact same way and it doesnt seem to work?......im sorry but i lack all sorts of knowledge in this visual studio game etc, but should you be able to build this solution as x64 and have it work or is this just not possible? or am i doing something completely wrong?.

this is a dead project i think. No one has offered any support so pfft

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, maca134 said:

this is a dead project i think. No one has offered any support so pfft

aw bummer, cool addon....pitty, i would totally help, but lack so much knowledge outside sqf :( (took me a week to be able to build 32bit)

when you say support do you mean 'help' or 'donations'?

Edited by mrjizz

Advertisement