Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gerardw123

Copy and paste traders in M3Editor

9 posts in this topic

Any body know of a way to copy and paste entire trader zones in m3editor? Making trader zones is very time consuming and I'd like to be able to just copy and paste them to other coordinates. Anybody know of a way?

With m3 you can export them to sqf and use a local side mod to add the buildings etc

Advertisement
11 minutes ago, Maybe^ said:

With m3 you can export them to sqf and use a local side mod to add the buildings etc

Local side mod?

6 minutes ago, Maybe^ said:

Ahh ok. I don't think you get my meaning. I meant copying all of the objects to another set of coords. Like selecting all of the objects, and moving them to another set of coords that automatically adjust the coords, like how in the arma 3 editor you can move tanks and such around the map. You can do so with individual objects but not with multiples

Edited by Gerardw123

if its in your mission.sqm you should be able to copy past it to a local mission and then see it all on the map and select all using right click 

I don't follow. Are you saying I can open it on the map in game and see it? If so that doesn't really help. I need to be able to take all of the objects and move them from one set of coords to another within a few clicks. Or do you mean i can open it in arma 3 editor and do that?

Edited by Gerardw123

4 hours ago, Gerardw123 said:

I don't follow. Are you saying I can open it on the map in game and see it? If so that doesn't really help. I need to be able to take all of the objects and move them from one set of coords to another within a few clicks. Or do you mean i can open it in arma 3 editor and do that?

It seems i've misunderstood what you've said. Sorry but i don't know how to do that.. I know you can add a previously made project with m3 editor but i dont think you can drag them

2 hours ago, Maybe^ said:

It seems i've misunderstood what you've said. Sorry but i don't know how to do that.. I know you can add a previously made project with m3 editor but i dont think you can drag them

Thats Okay. I figured I'd ask. Thanks anyways

Edited by Gerardw123

Advertisement