Freece

[Solved]Added filter not functioning

5 posts in this topic

I recently set up a new Exile server on a dedicated Debian 8 server. I added infiSTAR and Defents Mission System, which are working fine except sometimes when I get kicked for this #32 restriction:

Spoiler

"e "lastGestFreezeT";

if (_VBtemp + 25 < time) then
{

if (isPlayer _this) then {}    
else
{
if (random 10 < 6) then
{

if"

I have added multiple other restrictions that have then kept me from getting kicked.

I added this to line #34 in the scripts.txt:

!="e \"lastGestFreezeT\";\n\nif (_VBtemp + 25 < time) then \n{\n\nif (isPlayer _this) then {}    \nelse\n{\nif (random 10 < 6) then \n{\n\n\n\n\n\n\nif"

Which I created using the online be filter tool suggested here on the forums,  just like i did with the others that worked. I even tried adding the same twice since I was still getting kicked. I am using DaRT to reload my scripts, and also tried a restart of the server.

Any suggestions? Thanks,

Freece

Edited by Freece
Solved

!="e \"lastGestFreezeT\";\n\nif (_VBtemp + 25 < time) then \n{\n\nif (isPlayer _this) then {}	 \nelse\n{\nif (random 10 < 6) then \n{\n\n\n\n\n\n\nif"

This works for my server. Make sure it's added to the isPlayer line.

Advertisement

DELETED

I see you already added to the correct line... Sorry

Edited by Eggbox

@r0fus Yes, that is the same line that I have added. My 7 isPlayer is on line 34 and i tried adding this. Still no result. Thanks for suggestion though. :)

@Eggbox Hehe quite alright.

1 person likes this

Well this is quite embarrassing.... I am using Sublime Text 3 which I also use when I program, and I prefer spaces to tabs. So in my settings it will auto change to spaces instead of tabs, leading to tabs in the script turned into spaces...

Sorry for a useless post :P

Freece

Advertisement