BetterDeadThanZed

How to allow Dynamic Electrical storms with infiSTAR

6 posts in this topic

I was trying to install this on my server: http://www.exilemod.com/topic/9896-dynamic-electrical-storms

When I connect, I spawn in as a seagull and I'm subsequently kicked for BE. Other people in the thread also comment that they believe Infistar is causing a problem for this script. Can anyone look at the script and tell me what I'd have to do to get it to work with Infistar?

I would say those electrical storms are the issues since it works fine without them :-P
I am looking into these files now :)

Advertisement

What does it kick you for? any logs ? :)

I got the "seagull" thing before, when I had an invalid setup in my Mission.sqm - I was trying to shoehorn a couple mods together.

If you manually edited the files, check you didn't make my constant mistake - leaving a comma at the last entry of a list, or the wrong type of parentheses.

Edited by EmpireXen
Sp.

14 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

What does it kick you for? any logs ? :)

BE kicks me for being a seagull which isn't the issue. I could easily add an exception for that but I don't want to spawn as a seagull. The issue is that I think Infistar is causing me to spawn as a seagull with this script enabled.

The script is set up properly. I am using the default code, not modified at all, and that works for people not using Infistar.

Advertisement