Sixz

Unable to place Large IED (and more)

Question

Hi!

We have an issue where players are not able to place Large IED's and some other explosives. It does the animation but does not place the object (stays in the backpack instead). We are running the CUP Terrains (Core/Map) and think it has to do with that. Anyone has a solution for this? It seems to only effect a certain amount of explosives. 

Cheers!

16 answers to this question

Same issues here. Not an infistar issue either that I know of, as I as admin cannot place it.

Thinking Bohemia issue. We run CUP weaps/vics/units and CBA. AiA terrain pack.

Did you guys get this resolved. They do not work on my server either.

Advertisement

I'm running CUP Terrains as well, can place and detonate them just fine.

19 hours ago, Spackler said:

Did you guys get this resolved. They do not work on my server either.

I never got it resolved on my server because I had other things to work on and if you run CUP Weapons the two Large IEDs in CUP worked so we just ran with those. The closest I got was peeling pack every mod one by one and when I removed CUP Weapons it resolved the issue, don't know why and didn't care to look into it.

2 hours ago, Timmay said:

I never got it resolved on my server because I had other things to work on and if you run CUP Weapons the two Large IEDs in CUP worked so we just ran with those. The closest I got was peeling pack every mod one by one and when I removed CUP Weapons it resolved the issue, don't know why and didn't care to look into it.

How did you add them in. I have added them to my custom traders Itemlist and Tradercategories. They show and you can buy them, but when you check inventory they are not there.

1 hour ago, Spackler said:

How did you add them in. I have added them to my custom traders Itemlist and Tradercategories. They show and you can buy them, but when you check inventory they are not there.

Just added them to the trader like anything else.

"CUP_HandGrenade_M67",
            "CUP_HandGrenade_L109A1_HE",
            "CUP_HandGrenade_L109A2_HE",
            "CUP_HandGrenade_RGO",
            "CUP_IED_V1_M",
            "CUP_IED_V2_M",
            "CUP_IED_V3_M",
            "CUP_IED_V4_M",
            "CUP_Mine_M",
            "CUP_MineE_M",
            "CUP_TimeBomb_M",
            "CUP_PipeBomb_M"

17 minutes ago, Timmay said:

Just added them to the trader like anything else.

"CUP_HandGrenade_M67",
            "CUP_HandGrenade_L109A1_HE",
            "CUP_HandGrenade_L109A2_HE",
            "CUP_HandGrenade_RGO",
            "CUP_IED_V1_M",
            "CUP_IED_V2_M",
            "CUP_IED_V3_M",
            "CUP_IED_V4_M",
            "CUP_Mine_M",
            "CUP_MineE_M",
            "CUP_TimeBomb_M",
            "CUP_PipeBomb_M"

Do you have problems with weight of them. Before I did not have the _M but now even though it says mass 100 and I have tons of room I cannot buy it. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Spackler said:

Do you have problems with weight of them. Before I did not have the _M but now even though it says mass 100 and I have tons of room I cannot buy it. Any ideas?

Nope, says 100 for each and when I buy it straight into my carryall it takes up the same as it displays in the trader for all the IEDs, just checked it a second ago before I replied to ya.

10 hours ago, Timmay said:

Nope, says 100 for each and when I buy it straight into my carryall it takes up the same as it displays in the trader for all the IEDs, just checked it a second ago before I replied to ya.

Sorry to keep bugging you but where did you place all of these up above. In your config or a custom trader file? Also under what category. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Spackler said:

Sorry to keep bugging you but where did you place all of these up above. In your config or a custom trader file? Also under what category. Thanks.

My Spec Ops trader sells them. And I use the #include method instead of editing the missions config. And you are not bugging me. No worries.

Advertisement