Gerardw123

Any way to use RCon or similar without battleye?

8 posts in this topic

I'm absolutely fed up with battleye. It's been nothing but a pain in my ass and I want to get rid of it, but since I like to use RCon tools I can't get rid of it. Anybody know of a way to get RCon or something similar working with infistar?

Advertisement
6 hours ago, Gerardw123 said:

I'm absolutely fed up with battleye. It's been nothing but a pain in my ass and I want to get rid of it, but since I like to use RCon tools I can't get rid of it. Anybody know of a way to get RCon or something similar working with infistar?

Someone told me before but i didnt use it, i am not exactly sure which one is right so back up all your files, it shouldnt take long to check out. So after you dont back up you have two options, either just delete all files or wipe the contents. Im really sorry i dont remember which one is correct but as long as you back up everything will be fine right?

Did BI shutdown your BattlEye ? If not, just delete the filters if you don't want to use them, and leave the BE turned on.

2 hours ago, GR8 said:

Did BI shutdown your BattlEye ? If not, just delete the filters if you don't want to use them, and leave the BE turned on.

I can do that? It wont throw any errors if I just delete the filters? And no they didn't shut down my battleye I've just been having filter issues

13 minutes ago, Gerardw123 said:

I can do that? It wont throw any errors if I just delete the filters? And no they didn't shut down my battleye I've just been having filter issues

yes. delete the filters. 

BE filters don't do shit i have never run them. Modders can bypass them like thy are pissing in ya face. all BE is good for is RCon that's it lol.

Lol please share your server ip, with no be I can run almost any thing on your server with no bypass

1 person likes this

Advertisement