Robaroo Wallafox

Looking for english EU elder gaming crew...

11 posts in this topic

41yr old Aussie in Denmark here looking for a group to join.

I have 1200+ Arma 3 hours clocked (life mods, wasteland, tactical etc etc). Have about the same Arma 2 hrs.

I do play various games, so looking for a group that plays a little something else on side every now and then. (Rust, Hurtworld, Squad....anything really).

Must be an elder group...I have 4 kids (3 teenagers) so id like grown up time (whisky included) and enjoy a good laugh with a bit of banta etc.

Not interested in ranks, leaders and all that shite that comes with most groups these days.

Teamspeak a must. (and bloody push to talk)..dont want to hear chip eaters or ya wife kicking the shit out of you because you havent taken the rubbish out yet.

Been playing with the same english, scottish crowd for the last 15+ yrs but it seems everyone is getting a bit bored of gaming.

Need the right crew to make me want to join and start having a laugh again on my days off work. 

Steam: Robaroo Wallafox

2 people like this

Advertisement
On 1/14/2016 at 6:56 AM, Robaroo Wallafox said:

Teamspeak a must. (and bloody push to talk)..dont want to hear chip eaters or ya wife kicking the shit out of you because you havent taken the rubbish out yet.

OMG thats hilarious about spit my coffee all over my keyboard 

20 hours ago, Diddl3s said:

Look no further friend: http://ugn-gaming.com

You are very welcome to drop by and check us out :)

Sounds good mate...your not doing job applications and all that bullshit are you? :)

1 person likes this

What the hell is a aussie doing in Denmark? xD I managed to escape from there 4 years ago B|

44 minutes ago, Robaroo Wallafox said:

I was drunk, she was lonely and the moon was full....

We've all been there buddy B|

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:56 AM, Robaroo Wallafox said:

41yr old Aussie in Denmark here looking for a group to join.

I have 1200+ Arma 3 hours clocked (life mods, wasteland, tactical etc etc). Have about the same Arma 2 hrs.

I do play various games, so looking for a group that plays a little something else on side every now and then. (Rust, Hurtworld, Squad....anything really).

Must be an elder group...I have 4 kids (3 teenagers) so id like grown up time (whisky included) and enjoy a good laugh with a bit of banta etc.

Not interested in ranks, leaders and all that shite that comes with most groups these days.

Been playing with the same english, scottish crowd for the last 15+ yrs but it seems everyone is getting a bit bored of gaming.

Need the right crew to make me want to join and start having a laugh again on my days off work. 

Steam: Robaroo Wallafox

This is good stuff right here! haha,

We are in the US, probably not as large as your looking for, but at least we are old... haha Good luck finding a new place to Roost.

Still looking for an active group...

Playing Exile, Wasteland and Breaking Point (variation).  Not really interested in joining a guild with empty servers (sorry if i offend).

Met some nice lads over the last few days but really looking for a bit of variety in my arma sessions.

Contact me on steam or here if you have a place for me.

1 hour ago, Robaroo Wallafox said:

Still looking for an active group...

Playing Exile, Wasteland and Breaking Point (variation).  Not really interested in joining a guild with empty servers (sorry if i offend).

Met some nice lads over the last few days but really looking for a bit of variety in my arma sessions.

Contact me on steam or here if you have a place for me.

few of us are online now bud on teamspeak :) at GOM

Advertisement