ryan.lynchus

M3editor

8 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, ryan.lynchus said:

How do you unlock the dll file for m3editor?

Find the dll file you want to unlock in your ArmA3\@m3editor installation path. Right click on the dll file, left click on the file properties. Under the general tab you will have the option to unlock the dll. I unlocked all of them and the M3 Editor works fine for me.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

...damn im es stupido, it was right there the entire time. I spent 5 hours building my trader cities just for it crash and lose everything.

Sorry to hear that. The only crashes and lock-ups that I encountered with the M3 Editor were before I unlocked the dll files. As an alternative, you can delete the dll files and when you click on save in the editor the data is copied to the clipboard. It's best to prove all these things before investing much time in editing. Save often. if something goes wrong you don't have much time committed.

:)

Yea I might do that ive unlocked the dlls so I can at least save with out it crashing everytime I try but still crashes while working on it, but I can at least save.

2 hours ago, ryan.lynchus said:

Yea I might do that ive unlocked the dlls so I can at least save with out it crashing everytime I try but still crashes while working on it, but I can at least save.

unrealated question but figured you might be able to help me. So when adding an item mod such as MAS NATO vehicles and running DMS do you need to add the class names or a script to it? problem is I keep getting kicked from the server before load? and theres this Missing addons detected:
14:47:37   mas_eli
14:47:37   mas_f35c
14:47:37   mas_tank
14:47:37   mas_vehicle
14:47:37   mas_vehicle_c
14:47:37 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.mas_eli, mas_f35c, mas_tank, mas_vehicle, mas_vehicle_c

I added the class names to my trader, pbo's to the addons in mission.sqf, the mod it self of course to the server...any suggestions?

Advertisement