Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RyaanDunne1

[SOLVED] kick on join

2 posts in this topic

Ok So I bought infiSTAR yesterday for a Vanilla server for training purposes, I have edited the config with my UID however their are not many clear instructions on what else to do, i wish to have all vehicles and weapons in arma as i have the arsenal. Any help would be great.

I also have the Log file which says this

21:06:36 WARNING: Function 'name' - CI Dredd is dead
21:06:36 "<infiSTAR.de> RequestToken: CI Dredd(UID WAS HERE) Requested a Token!   _clientID: 4"
21:06:36 "<infiSTAR.de>TokenLog| CI Dredd(UID WAS HERE) CLIENT WITH ID [4] NOT ALIVE (v0228B)"
21:06:36 "<infiSTAR.de>KickLog| CI Dredd(UID WAS HERE)   (v0015D)"
21:06:36 "<infiSTAR.de> server_setToken: SENT TOKEN [md7hlcy8gyq5m0wp] TO CI Dredd(UID WAS HERE)"
21:06:36 Client: Remote object 4:0 not found

Hey,

please send me a private message with more information / log files and please make sure to use the latest update you can get on
http://update.infiSTAR.de

if you already do that, please send me:
- startup parameters for the server (-ServerMod and so on..)
- server rpt file (complete file, not just a part of it)
- client rpt file from you when you could not connect/had that error

the message their says your character object is dead on login basically. oh and it is not the Exile version you are using.
well just send me the private message with the info I asked for and I'll surely be able to help you.

Since that is not the Exile version I'll close this topic as it only causes confusion (+ that is probably the reason for your problem..)

Advertisement