Falcon911

[SOLVED] Jumping players (update infiSTAR)

18 posts in this topic

Version 27C

After turning off my Speed check and wall check 2 I have players who go into buildings or even run into trees will get stuck and popup like a trampoline junkies.  Just getting stuck in a  loop up and down jumping higher and higher.

So far disconnecting to lobby and coming back in seem to be the answer for some of my easier cases. But some players are stuck there even after going back and forth to the lobby. 

Nothing in the logs that look out of place. 

reverting to 27A for now. 

Advertisement
6 hours ago, Falcon911 said:

Version 27C

After turning off my Speed check and wall check 2 I have players who go into buildings or even run into trees will get stuck and popup like a trampoline junkies.  Just getting stuck in a  loop up and down jumping higher and higher.

So far disconnecting to lobby and coming back in seem to be the answer for some of my easier cases. But some players are stuck there even after going back and forth to the lobby. 

Nothing in the logs that look out of place. 

reverting to 27A for now. 

Ehm, what do you think is causing this then?
I mean I seriously don't know what your are talking about ^^

2 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Ehm, what do you think is causing this then?
I mean I seriously don't know what your are talking about ^^

We have had the same issue. Players are reaching objects, such as bushes, building etc. And they are just glitching into them as soon as the get near. Then they just bounce up and down with no way of getting out of it. Re logging fixes it for the short term but going near the same objects makes a repeat of it. Also running into bushes whilst in third person view seems to force first person view. Not sure if this is related or not.

1 person likes this

i concur..... 

a revert from 27c to 27a has stopped the issue 

8 minutes ago, Eggbox said:

i concur..... 

a revert from 27c to 27a has stopped the issue 

so on 27a it was fine? can you send me the EXILE_AH.sqf in a mail to admin@infiSTAR.de please? I got like 50 pushes to my github since then and it's would be hard to find the difference

did you try "wall_look_2 = false;" ? 

Might be that check? :)

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

so on 27a it was fine? can you send me the EXILE_AH.sqf in a mail to admin@infiSTAR.de please? I got like 50 pushes to my github since then and it's would be hard to find the difference

did you try "wall_look_2 = false;" ? 

Might be that check? :)

yes, 27a was fine, i will mail the file.

i have my wall look set to true at the moment on 27a and will set it to false on 27c to see if it makes a difference when i get the chance

Thank you very much for your help! :)

1 person likes this

Advertisement