Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black-_-ace

Server not showing up after map change

Question

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Black-_-ace said:

Hello I have tried to change my map to Taviana. It does not show up when I search the remote on MP Arma3. Here is the pastebin for my server's RPT:http://pastebin.com/raw/kBaM1AEE Its saying something about steam. Any ideas?

If it doesnt show up its shouldnt be map issue,

but try:

"-servermod=@ExileServer" "-mod=@Exile;@TavianaA3;@CUP_Terrains_Maps;@CUP_Terrains_Core" (and rename the folders accordingly) I am not sure if MAPS addon needs to be added if youre running the Taviana addon, i werent using the CUP terrains yet. make sure you have correct name of mission file Exile.Taviana there was one more but i dont remember it. If it still doesnt work provide more info, what did you have before how did you change it to new map.

Advertisement

You either need Cupterrains Full package, or cups maps and core together.

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, Black-_-ace said:

I used this guide:http://www.exilemod.com/topic/9405-0941-exile-taviana-map/

Do I need CUP terrains and core to play Taviana? I have tried both ways but never tried renaming the CUPs.

Yeah guide is good man, your mission file is good. other question i wasnt sure myself since i dont use CUP i use AiA , but hawaiian Snow has just answered it for us, you need both:) Make sure the @Folders names match your parameters!(you can name folders as you want as long as it matches).

Advertisement