Vendetta NL

need someone to help me install

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys

right now im running a 3 day trial at Quality Game Servers and im thinking of renting a server but im searching for someone that can help me install all the mods and learn me the ropes a bit . i know how to open and edit pob and config files but when it comes to errors or battle eye filters that i need help with and such.

so if anyone out there brave enough to help out than please respond..

PS : dont reply with messages saying keep practicing and such..im not asking for that

Dude, just send us a support ticket. We offer support for all that :)

Advertisement

with all respect that takes too much time.. i only got 3 days to test everything and see how everything works. but  so far i cant test that much because you guys have maintanence again and i cant get in my control panel..

and what i mean is some1 that can join me on teamspeak or skype or steam or something els and explain/show me how things work.

2 minutes ago, Vendetta NL said:

with all respect that takes too much time.. i only got 3 days to test everything and see how everything works. but  so far i cant test that much because you guys have maintanence again and i cant get in my control panel..

and what i mean is some1 that can join me on teamspeak or skype or steam or something els and explain/show me how things work.

Yeah, sorry about the maintenance. Moving over to a PCIe SSD to improve boot times. We are nearly done. (Boot times have more then halved too! :D)

What exactly do you need help with? What are you stuck on?

well

i wanna install all the mods i wanna use when im going to rent a server. i just installed DMS mission followed the instructions but when i join the server battleeye kicks me .restriction #18 no clue what to do and how to fix.

20 minutes ago, Vendetta NL said:

well

i wanna install all the mods i wanna use when im going to rent a server. i just installed DMS mission followed the instructions but when i join the server battleeye kicks me .restriction #18 no clue what to do and how to fix.

Have you tried our BE Filter Repair tool? Catches most of the errors. If you have and its still not working, send us a support ticket. We can teach you how to fix BE errors. 

4 minutes ago, Vendetta NL said:

ok ill give that a try..when is maintenance done .its 3:52 here now?

Just finished. Enjoy :)

Advertisement