Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tylerm21

bad fps

Question

i have very bad fps ill jump around from 40 to 3 to 30 to 20 to 3 just all over the place, i should be running this game with very good frames with what i have

i7 4790k

x2 sapphire 270x

8gb ram

asrock z97 extreme 4 mobo

corsair h100i

1000 watt psu

4 answers to this question

Your FPS doesn't only depent on your own computer. The speed of the server you're playing on influences this to. So I'll guess you play on a slower/laggier server

Try switching to another server that has thought things through in terms of what degrades performance for all clients. As "Guest" said, ARMA client performance depends on what's on the server in question. A lot of the popular servers add a lot of shitty scripts and allow players to clutter their things without thinking things through proper. Mostly because so many players don't seem to care.

Try some other servers instead.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

i was playing with my cousin i get about the same on all servers he get more frames than i do with his i5 and msi 270 not a 270x i also cant turn my crossfire on cause if i do i get extremely bad frames within 10 minutes of playin ill freeze and skip

Sounds like the problem is either with the hardware or software on your PC to be honest. SLI is more trouble than it's worth.

1 person likes this

Advertisement