Lollcsi (Rolcsi)

Gold system and backpack size incrase

17 posts in this topic

I think two thing modify very big change but everyone like. 

- backpack size: min max 1-5 any weapons

- gold or same system: players risk lost 

Define gold system? 

And for backpack size, seriously is this still a issue for people, how is it people don't think it's wildly unrealistic to carry a Lynx in their backpack while running around with a MG with 4x 200Rnds...? 

Edited by ka0s
3 people like this

Advertisement
4 hours ago, Lollcsi (Rolcsi) said:

- backpack size: min max 1-5 any weapons

- gold or same system: players risk lost 

1. Buy/find a vehicle to hold your excess equipment.  Carrying 5 guns around in a backpack is unrealistic and will stifle innovative gameplay.

2. Find a server that has (very) rare gear.  Currency should be the least interesting thing you loot from a player corpse.

Edited by speedweasel
1 person likes this

I could easily hold 4 M4's in my Alice pack without any of the modification I had made to it.  The Kitbag is a similar size to an Alice, and it's not the biggest pack in the game.

Unless of course you meant that 5 guns was unrealistic, but 4 guns was not.

And for backpack size, seriously is this still a issue for people, how is it people don't think it's wildly unrealistic to carry a Lynx in their backpack while running around with a MG with 4x 200Rnds...? 

My standard load in any mission I carried a ruck (I was basically the interrogator/analyst on black side security) was my M4, plate carrier, helmet, 9 M4 magazines, knife, medical kit, ~30 chemlights, various map related equipment, 3 different flashlights, 2 frags, 2 9-bangers, ~10 zipties, fast rope gloves, safety line.  In my ruck I would have a 5L camelback, an additonal 2L nalgene, 3 pre-prepared MREs of only shit I liked, 2 frags, 6 M4 mags, 2 9-bangers, 3 radio batteries, 6-10 40mm, hot hands/feet pouches, woobie, socks, gloves, and 2-3 goose rounds or 2 mortar rounds.  If I wasn't on blackside, I'd have a explosives or some kind of breaching equipment AND an M320.

A Mk46 gunner would have ~12 100rnd boxes of 5.56 in the same situation.

We'd then do a 7km infil and clear any number of buildings and it wouldn't be a problem.

I'd personally really love it if people stopped talking about what is and isn't realistic in this game, regarding this and any number of other features.

@OP  Guns have a ranking system within Arma, their size is irrelevant to your ability to carry them.  Exile and mod makers would need to edit these weapons ability to be carried in a backpack, period.

Edited by Thrash

Gold system is similar Arma 2 Dayz mod. Gold or money all the same the entity tactil. The player lost and acquire another player. If dead lose or can put the safe that a safety place.

4 minutes ago, Lollcsi (Rolcsi) said:

Gold system is similar Arma 2 Dayz mod. Gold or money all the same the entity tactil. The player lost and acquire another player. If dead lose or can put the safe that a safety place.

If you're using a language translator, it's not really working.  I've read this three times and I can't understand it.  Sorry.

Yes, we need gold system like in Arma 2 Mod's.. Now u can die and still with the money, is not more scary run with money in your pocket

BEST ENGLANDO xD

51 minutes ago, MetalHead said:

This is Exile not Epoch (thank god) so move along.

Remember it is not finished mod, I hope devs work on some kind of epoch atm version to make encounters more interesting. It so much more fun when you have more to lose/gain.

Advertisement