Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pignuggets

Exile Chernarus Script Restriction #6

Question

Hello Exile Community

So I have a few questions...

1. My Chernarus server is up and running and I can connect to it fine, however, I am kicked for Script Restriction #6. I am unsure how to rectify this problem... any ideas?

2. When doing a remote search for the server ingame, the server appears but appears again below. This makes a list of the same server over and over. Not sure what is causing it? is it something to do with the batch file?

3. When loading the server (and this is probably an easy fix, but it never hurts to ask) the logo.paa doesn't work? I presume I don't have the file path for this?

Going back to 1, is there anything stable I could use?

I am fairly new to all this and learning quite a lot.

Kind Regards
Pignuggets

3 answers to this question

1. A script restriction means that you are getting kicked by battleye and probably havent put the exception in the scripts.txt, if you put it in a pastebin.com and link it here i can help you with it.

2. No clue what you or your host has done here.

3. Common issue is that the logo doesnt load for the first time you download your mission file, if it exists even after you put it in then yes the path might be wrong. In my mission file (description.ext) its for exile its "   loadScreen = "Images\loading_logo.jpg";    " Which refers to the folder Images in my mission file.

24 minutes ago, Pignuggets said:

Put this on line 8

!="=\n[\n \n];\n \n{\nprivate ["_object"];\n\n_object = (_x select 0) createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\n_object setDir (_x select 2);\n_object setPo"

Be sure to either restart the server or reload scripts.txt

Edited by tkcjesse

Advertisement