Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simply

Please someone answer my question

8 posts in this topic

Hello, Im Simply

I want to make sure that this is the game/mod  that Frankionpc1980p  played in this video   ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRCnkxmyjBc ) And how to install it and have all the mods needed please put instructions, Thank you very mutch for reading this topic and helping me with my problem :)! 

Regards Simply

Never could understand why people even watch Franki... Guess I'm not the one to ask.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Ummm  i dont see something helpfull in your response  all i see   is  hate towards frankie to be honest i dont see frankie often but i used his video as  an explanation  just a friendly tip  if your going to put ****  instead of a helpfull reply make a favour to every one and dont reply at all.

Simply

why don't you ask frankie :) As far i can see he uses more than exile alone. But he is using exile in that video 

Edited by Trillseeker82

from the description area of the video you posted......

Playing Arma 3 DayZ Exile (a modded version of Exile being tested privately on CCG )(http://customcombatgaming.com/forums/...)). 
Mods included: 
BloodMist - StarWars Imperial Assault - HLC Weapons Pack - SMA3 Sights - Flay Archery - Blastcore - JSRS3 - BIS Spotlight - RHS: Armed Forces of Russian Federation - Skull Mask - SpookWarCom - Tao Folding Map - TRYK Uniforms - Ryan's Zombies and Demos - Task Force Radio - EWK Humvees - Panda's Nuke Mod!

reading is the mother of all understanding ;)

Edited by Eggbox
2 people like this

The server that he had custom done would be a lag-fest if it had more than 5 people playing on it from my understanding.

It was cool and all but it was probably on a dedicated box locked down for a small number of players.  The guys who did it as mentioned above are very skilled at modding so I'm sure they took a bit to tweak it up and customize it however it had a lot of mods on it and customization.

If I recall correctly that video had a pretty cool medic addon for healing but maybe it was a different vid of his.

Advertisement