KingNirvana

File exile_server_config\config.cpp, line 0: '.raP': '[]' encountered instead of '='

4 posts in this topic

I get the error as the title says as soon as I try to start my server. 

I will add the entire cpp file and the start batch file. 

Im stumped here.

This is the config.cpp file. 

REMOVED

This is the Start.bat file

REMOVED 

Ive rapify'd the cpp file, and the created a pbo out of the folder via eliteness as well. If you want to see more, just pm me and ill send you my skype or my teamviewer information

FIX/UPDATE: 

The issue was that I, without need, rapify'd the CPP config file without needing to and it of course cause an error. If you run into this issue please feel free to use this fix.

Also another issue I had that I will post here just because I fixed as well was the server constantly restarting or hanging at 'Waiting for server version'. The fix for that happened to be that I set my ip to MYSQL to my local ip and for some reason using 'localhost' fixed it. 

Edited by KingNirvana

i could be wrong here, havent fooled with exilemod in a few months ... but i think thats a normal text file.  we dont unrap the cpp like usual.  just edit and save.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

@KingNirvana In future put something like that in a spoiler:

Spoiler

Like this :rock:

I love my mouse but scrolling not so much :D

The error that you have encountered normally means that your missing some punctuation for example:

Test = ["1","2","3"] If I was then to accidentally remove the '[' it would send the server into a frenzy but on that point I can't actually notice anything.

Can you PM please and I will help you with this.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, ShootingBlanks said:

i could be wrong here, havent fooled with exilemod in a few months ... but i think thats a normal text file.  we dont unrap the cpp like usual.  just edit and save.

You sir were correct. I fixed it before your post but thank you anyways. The issue was that I rapify'd the file without need to. Stupid youtube video I was watching for another error of mine told me to do so. But Ive fixed both errors now and server is up and running Esseker :D. Time to add mods and mess with it some. Thanks for all the help and the quick response's :D

Advertisement