Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OG4Prez

Problem As Soon As I Join

Question

So whenever i join the server, after 10 seconds... It just kicks me out and brings me to the spot selection again. This kept happening until it finnaly worked. Idk how but it worked and i was playing for a cople hours then when i got off and the next day its happening again...

2 answers to this question

@OG4Prez

I would suggest you contact the people who are running the server you are playing on and ask them to check the logs as to why you are getting kicked.

Thanks

as in another post, i agree with dwarfer.

do this, IF this server has an ts channel, go in and make contact with either the admins or server owner, have them watch the logs/screen when you come in.  if you are kicked, they SHOULD see SOMETHING either on screen or on the logs.

high ping is one thing that will kick you before exile is loaded...happens to me at times...i see exile still loading and POOF!  kicked from the game.  and yes, the term is KICKED.

i restart, and it goes thru, as windows has cached some of the files in RAM.

also, i would suggest you defrag your HDD that contains arma/exile as well.  if you have multiple HDD's, NOT PARTITIONS, think about moving the swap file to a different HDD than arma.  many sites on the who/what/why on this.

hope some of these help!

:)

Advertisement