IbadassI

Need help :( #6 " { R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache = "Land_HelipadEmpty_F" createVehicle [0,0,0]; R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache setPosASL [0,0,0]; "

9 posts in this topic

I am trying to install R3F which has a lot of BE filters to do, I have read the how to and used the tool to fix 2 of them. 
But know i am stuck on this

#6 "
{

R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache = "Land_HelipadEmpty_F" createVehicle [0,0,0];
R3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache setPosASL [0,0,0];
"
Spoiler

and I bet a lot more to come so bare with me please as I am not good with coding.

Any help to get my server up and running would be great,

!="\n{\n\nR3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache = \"Land_HelipadEmpty_F\" createVehicle [0,0,0];\nR3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache setPosASL [0,0,0];\n"

Line #8 script.txt

1 person likes this

Advertisement
37 minutes ago, GR8 said:

!="\n{\n\nR3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache = \"Land_HelipadEmpty_F\" createVehicle [0,0,0];\nR3F_LOG_PUBVAR_point_attache setPosASL [0,0,0];\n"

Line #8 script.txt

Brill ty been at it for 4 hours on that one line but your line worked ty, I am sure to come back for more help :D as i'm now on #18 kick but want to try and fix this one myself or I will never learn how to do it, but I may be back hahaha

1 person likes this

Right after about 10 more I have run in to yet 1 more that I have no clue about and the battleeye tool is not getting right I think any way

"Variable ["R3F_LOG_CF_depuis_usine", false]) then
{
_objet addAction [("<t color=""#ff9600"">" + format [STR_R3F_LOG_action_reve"

I placed this on line 13 Script.txt

!="Variable [\"R3F_LOG_CF_depuis_usine\", false]) then\n{\n_objet addAction [(\"\" + format [STR_R3F_LOG_action_reve"

that was from battle eye tool. :(

7 addAction  !="em) then\n{\nExileClientInteractionHandles pushBack (_object addAction \n[\ngetText(_menuItem >> \"title\"), \ngetText(_menuItem >> \"ac" !="rWnonDnon_loop\";\nExileClientBreakFreeActionHandle = player addAction \n[\n\"Break free\", \n{call ExileClient_object_handcuffs_breakF" !="rsorTarget_distance select 1 < 3.75\n) then\n{\nR3F_LOG_objet_addAction = _objet_pointe;\n\n_fonctionnalites = _objet_pointe getVaria" !="Variable [\"R3F_LOG_CF_depuis_usine\", false]) then\n{\n_objet addAction [(\"\" + format [STR_R3F_LOG_action_reve"

Above is line 13

Edited by IbadassI

7 hours ago, Voznex said:

did this got fixed?

this was in the original install download of BE scripts> after

7 addAction

add

!="rsorTarget_distance select 1 < 3.75\n) then\n{\nR3F_LOG_objet_addAction = _objet_pointe;" !="Variable [\"R3F_LOG_CF_depuis_usine\", false]) then\n{\n_objet addAction [(\"<t color=\"\"#ff9600\"\">\" + format [STR_R3F_LOG_action_reve" !="\nif (R3F_LOG_CFG_unlock_objects_timer !="\n if (R3F_LOG_CFG_unlock_objects_timer != -1) then"

this was their line and included a couple of filters

Posted (edited)

was this ever resolved if so how i am now stuck on this one myself ooooo man sorry read it to fast been doing BE for 2 hours lmao sorry 

Edited by -AKA-Punisher

3 hours ago, -AKA-Punisher said:

was this ever resolved if so how i am now stuck on this one myself ooooo man sorry read it to fast been doing BE for 2 hours lmao sorry 

none of the automatic filter programs/websites can handle web code properly [("<t color=""#ff9600"">"  that's the issue as any <t><p><a> html kind of things will fail in the anything except doing it by hand

Advertisement