Jimmy John

Trader object double spawning

Question

so in all trader object are double spawning have no idea why even door are double spawning it create the server alot of lag i heard it cause of my initlocalplayer but i think look fine i put in pastebin incase you know how to fix it.

Thx plse help.

http://pastebin.com/Tb0Nf0iZ

11 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Jimmy John said:

so in all trader object are double spawning have no idea why even door are double spawning it create the server alot of lag i heard it cause of my initlocalplayer but i think look fine i put in pastebin incase you know how to fix it.

Thx plse help.

http://pastebin.com/Tb0Nf0iZ

what does your rpt look like?

Advertisement

it all depends on your server host and cpanel layout otherwise the rpt is in your profile or the name you have it also battleye folder is in there maybe tmp and users also ,but like i said depends on you cpanel layout as server host lay them diffrent

if i was you mate and this is before you start adding the big mods keep the server as mod free just have exile only on it also make sure that your Exile.Altis.pbo is correct if thats not correct now you will have all sorts of problems. build your server up slow, and you will get it mate it will just take time. i would love to help as im off to work now as im in australia

well it did what you said like when i created my server it just this has pop out of the blew it happened when i added the custom UID thing to my server before everything was fine a dandy :P

the guys here mate will help you out for sure i just dont have time but ill check when i get home to see if help was there for you 

Advertisement