Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nekuan

MAS Attachment Issue?

4 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I got the MAS Weapons and ASDG_JR installed and running without a problem this far but some players noticed that the VSS Vintorez and the PKP can not be modified in any way whilest basically every other weapon we've tried worked flawless. Now I don't know if this is supposed to be that way or not but maybe someone here can shine some light on that.  Fixed

Also an actual issue I've noticed is that the M27 IAR doesn't accept the ammo it' supposed to accept (in this case the 150Rnd Stanag) and I even checked back with the Author to make sure it does indeed take this ammo. 

My question now: Is that something I need to configure/fix, a known problem or just some sort of conflict with Exile?

Regards,

Nekuan

Edited by Nekuan

*bump*? =/ 
Someone here is bound to have MAS Weapons installed if they could just try load the M27 with the 150 Rnds and report back it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Nekuan

Advertisement

There's two different IARs for some reason. One is called IAR M27 MAG that takes the 150rnd mags and the other one that doesn't. Dunno why

Yea I realized that when I simply added every single one of them to the traders yesterday as a last resort.. 

Advertisement