ViBrationNC

Stealing UAV's

Question

Sooo title says it all. Sooo many people pay very little for the terminal.. just to try and steal one. THIS SHOULD NOT BE AN OPTION. I think the UAV's need to have a PIN added to it or something that ties it to your UID that or make it tied to the original terminal. Its got soooo bad that you cant even use them. Not sure if this was intentional or its a bug... but it needs to be fixed. Only way a UAV should be stolen is if a player dies or loses the terminal. ALSO.. whats the point if everyone on the map who has a terminal can see YOUR uav..?  ANyway.. just my thoughts.. and alot agree.. this should be fixed. Thanks guys.. LOVING EXILE SO FAR!! AWESOME WORK!! Oh and Car keys or Pin COdes.. should be a server owners decision.  Remember.. if you make the game TOO HARD.. you will lose players... Look at Dayz SA. 

1 answer to this question

The UAVs are an Arma feature which wasn't intended to be made for other game conversions where players fighting each other in one fraction. I am not sure if there is a way to change it since UAV can be packed to the backpack and unpacked to UAV which defies the vehicle system that Exile have where vehicle is persistent. UAVs are not persistent vehicles which means they dissapear if they are vehicles when server restarts. Best what you can do is to have your UAV packed untill you want to use it.

If a DEVs will know something that can be done about this im sure you will get better answer later.

1 person likes this

Advertisement