Jaywulf

Need Help?

6 posts in this topic

Hi, my name is Jaywulf, I'm 16 on the East Coast USA, and I'm looking to see if anyone needs help with a mod/admin position. I was a Co-Owner and Head Admin of a Arma 2 DayZ server for over a year and a half, and when Arma 3 came out we shut down. I'm looking to get back in the game, and I hope to be useful to anyone who needs me to. Thanks again!

Hello Jaywulf,

we are an EU Gaming community mainly active around 6pm - 2am CET each day.
We are active with several games atm and will testing customized exile servers atm with the plan to launch them this end of this week.
If you are interested in being part of the development team or later on in the daily administration, feel free to contact me over steam or website (you'll find everything there).

ironEclipse.eu

regards,

Ryonaris

Advertisement

Hi Jaywulf,

If you are still looking around for a project, send me a private message. We can surely discuss about this !

Server is hosted near you.

Best Regards,

LeSauvage

Hey Jaywulf,

We are looking for some server staff...we can surely use your experience and knowledge. Let me know when we can talk!

We are still searching for people on our community.

It is NA hosted so it could help you out as well, let me know if you still search for a position by PMing me here.

Advertisement