Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
w84it

Suggestion for a trapdoor building structure

6 posts in this topic

I think that it should be added a trapdoor so that we could have a door on the roof that have a hole(sorry for not knowing the name).

You guys should think about that because in my opinion it's the only building structure that is missing, we have gates, doors but the floor with the hole cant be closed..
:)

You Can use a gate use physic to lay it down

2 people like this

Advertisement

lol, thats not  the structure im talking, that's you inventing....

go invent some were else. lol use physic, 5 minutes and u are saying use the force :D
If u don't have something correct to reply, make me a favor. Don't reply

LOL learn To build

but down a 1/3 wall next to the floor with a hole, craft a gate press 4 to enable  physix, press 2 for free build, but the gate on the edge of the 1/3 wall press space. 

Watch it fall and cover the hole in the floor and a key lock

Much to learn, you have

Edited by itsatrap
3 people like this

On 24/1/2016 at 3:34 PM, itsatrap said:

LOL learn To build

but down a 1/3 wall next to the floor with a hole, craft a gate press 4 to enable  physix, press 2 for free build, but the gate on the edge of the 1/3 wall press space. 

Watch it fall and cover the hole in the floor and a key lock

Much to learn, you have

i do the same as you and it's working perfectly !!! 

the only thing i guess is to add an other "way" of rotation (3D rotation) in the building menu like in Arma 2 Epoch and with this we can build trap door and ramp more easily...

Turning physics off works (might be a bit tricky to build cool stuff tho) but as the game apparently can handle walls/doors lying down then why not make it possible to turn them as you want without using the  physics... (Aka. Vektorbuilding in Arma2). It will make the whole basebuilding more fun as ppl tend to let their imagination go wild :P And all bases will be different, not just 4 straight walls and a roof

Btw, can you walk on walls lying down on the ground?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0