Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Horrible_Gam3r

XM8 not implemented

Question

Every time I open my tablet and after i turn it on it says will be implemented later but other people tell me they can use there tablets can you help?

4 answers to this question

Cheers Eichi , it seems it was because windows was in a different resolution to what the game was causing it to display the error on pressing power button . I am not going to try and pretend i understand why but its fixed lol 

2 people like this

Certain features will be implemented later, so it says right. If you having troubles with controlling the tablet try to use.

Here is small tutorial:

1) Press 6 on your normal keyboard

2) Your tablet should be now OFF, so push the X button down in the middle

3) Your tablet should turn ON and you should see multiple options.

If you just pressed 6 and clicked on the black screen it will push random function on turned off screen.

Advertisement

@BadBullet: Can you please provide me with the resolution your son plays on?

Usually the "Not yet implemented" message only appears when the player clicks on an XM8 app that has not yet been programmed. We show this message to inform the player that an app is not yet functional.

2 people like this

my son has a similar bug on his tablet that stops him playing the mod , when he opens tablet screen and goes to press power button it says feature not implemented yet ? He has verified arma and re installed the mod on numerous occasions still to no joy .

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0