KingNirvana

Bergen Heavy Patrol

Question

I cant seem to find where this bag is. I have played on a server that only had Exile,Esseker and MAS and it had it on there, but I cant find it on my server which has the same mods. 

1 person likes this

14 answers to this question

Its in the @NATO_Rus_weapons mod (otherwise known as mas) mate. Classnames are:                 "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr", "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c", "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_g",  "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_w"

Im pretty sure

1 person likes this

Alright well I cant seem to find it in my infistar. Is there a specific place I have to put those class names for infistar to actually pick up on them?

Advertisement
13 minutes ago, KingNirvana said:

Alright well I cant seem to find it in my infistar. Is there a specific place I have to put those class names for infistar to actually pick up on them?

Im not using Infistar bro, so I'll not be much help with that. I've just added the backpacks to my trader and lootspawns

1 person likes this

Alright, is there any way you could get all the class names for them and put them in here just so I have them and can check. 

I think ik the ones your talking about but they arent the ones im referring to. There is a bag that looks like a mountaineer bag thats huge and carries 580 instead of 480 like the bergens in the mas addon . 

18 hours ago, KingNirvana said:

I think ik the ones your talking about but they arent the ones im referring to. There is a bag that looks like a mountaineer bag thats huge and carries 580 instead of 480 like the bergens in the mas addon . 

yeah they look like the big Czech backpack from dayz mod. Im pretty sure those are the ones, I'll pst u the complete list of backpacks from the mod (that Im using) to try out 

Spoiler

"B_mas_m_Bergen_us",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_us_g",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_us_m",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_us_b",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_us_w",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_g",
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_w", 
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_rpg",  
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_rpg_b", 
            "B_mas_m_Bergen_al", 
            "B_mas_AssaultPack_mul", 
            "B_mas_Kitbag_mul", 
            "B_mas_Bergen_mul", 
            "B_mas_AssaultPack_des", 
            "B_mas_Kitbag_des", 
            "B_mas_Bergen_des",
            "B_mas_AssaultPack_black", 
            "B_mas_Kitbag_black", 
            "B_mas_Bergen_black", 
            "B_mas_AssaultPack_rng", 
            "B_mas_Kitbag_rng", 
            "B_mas_Bergen_rng"

Oh I found an image of what im talking about, should help us nail it down. The one I think you mean circled in red

56a5e9bff3a76_Masbackpacks.PNG.40e2ffb33

Yes that one isnt actually in my mas pack, Ive spawned all of those class names and none of them are that picture

But that is the one I mean. 

Full name is Bergen Heavy Patrol

1 hour ago, KingNirvana said:

Yes that one isnt actually in my mas pack, Ive spawned all of those class names and none of them are that picture

But that is the one I mean. 

Full name is Bergen Heavy Patrol

wierd.

I took that list from my trader config and it is definitely there for me as    "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr",  "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_c",   "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_g",    "B_mas_m_Bergen_acr_w"

are we using a different version of mas maybe? Mine is v1.11 Im also running @NATO_Rus_vehicle, @UKSF_mas and @RussianGRU_mas. Im pulling those classnames from @NATO_Rus_weapons however

probably a dif version as this mas was already enabled on  this server when I got it. It may be old. Could you explain to me how I could actually upgrade my server to a newer version if need be without losing all my stuff?

1 person likes this

Advertisement