papahyooie

Many players immediately disconnect

Question

Hello all!

I seem to be having some sort of problem. Recently I have been seeing numerous players log into my servers, then immediately disconnect. There is no entry in the RPT logs, so I am having trouble figuring out why. It is undoubtedly costing me tons of potential players. Is there some other log that I don't know about where it will tell me why these players are never connecting? I only see them in the console window and in the console's logs (.log files next to the RPT logs.) 

The only mods I'm running are Exile and mas weapons. They are both up to date. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

5 answers to this question

I am having the same problem if you come up with a fix or response from someone please let me know.

I have been experiencing the same issue for the past 3 months. Fixed SOME of the disconnecting by switching from AiA to CUP, but yeah out of 30 connections only 4 can join... This is frustrating.

BTW, it even happened to me on my own server 4 times in a row then instantly fixed itself... no error nothing, and obviously had the right mods as I could join for a month no problem, same with my friends.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, FragZ said:

I have been experiencing the same issue for the past 3 months. Fixed SOME of the disconnecting by switching from AiA to CUP, but yeah out of 30 connections only 4 can join... This is frustrating.

BTW, it even happened to me on my own server 4 times in a row then instantly fixed itself... no error nothing, and obviously had the right mods as I could join for a month no problem, same with my friends.

Same here.

did anyone check the client side log?

anyone check the database log?

battleye logs? ping related?

multiple people running different mods-scripts, i would say its something with exile itself of just coincidence

1 hour ago, ShootingBlanks said:

did anyone check the client side log?

anyone check the database log?

battleye logs? ping related?

multiple people running different mods-scripts, i would say its something with exile itself of just coincidence

I have not seen any errors in those files yet, maybe the clients did not send their right one though.

Could be mistaken.

Advertisement