ProdigalCB

Safe Limits

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I have noticed, while watching the players on my server, that base raiding seems to come with very little rewards.  In order to compensate for that I was thinking about adding a script that would limit the number of safes a player, or group of players, could have.  This would make players place more crates.  In turn, making raiding someones base a little more interesting!  I have been unsuccessful at finding any such script and was hoping that the forums here could point me in the right direction!!  Any Ideas?

Advertisement
5 hours ago, MetalHead said:

Just increase the price of the safe..

That might make people not bother going on his server. 

Maybe a script would be an good idea. This way he  can make a good balance between how much they get and keep his prices at a good cost.

Maybe a script could be set up that the higher  level of  your base the more safes you can build or Exile could maybe take this idea and implement it in the future. 

6 hours ago, ProdigalCB said:

Hey guys, 

I have noticed, while watching the players on my server, that base raiding seems to come with very little rewards.  In order to compensate for that I was thinking about adding a script that would limit the number of safes a player, or group of players, could have.  This would make players place more crates.  In turn, making raiding someones base a little more interesting!  I have been unsuccessful at finding any such script and was hoping that the forums here could point me in the right direction!!  Any Ideas?

Put it into the devs to see what them and other members of the community think and it could become a part of the game. 

Thanks guys!

On 1/27/2016 at 7:01 PM, kidesh said:

Put it into the devs to see what them and other members of the community think and it could become a part of the game. 

Is that the "Ask a Developer" forum your speaking of?

1 hour ago, ProdigalCB said:

Thanks guys!

Is that the "Ask a Developer" forum your speaking of?

Probably 'feature wishes'.

Advertisement