Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EZKatnipz

BE Filter THAT I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT FOR THE LIFE OF ME

Question

Alright, so after installing Infistar on my server, I have some BE filters to go through. Not a problem, I've done this a bit now and am quite familiar with how you add the filters to your files. Now, this particular restriction I cannot figure out. I have used @infiSTAR's guide he had on a post to replace the new lines and such that has worked before, I have used @maca134's BE filter site that has also worked before, and I have done it manually. Nothing I have tried seems to be working unless there is something I am missing. I am new to server hosting but have made great progress in the last week of doing this. I mean, you gotta start somewhere, right? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Spoiler

#0 " missionNamespace);
                };
            };
        };

player removeAllEventHandlers 'InventoryOpened';
        player addEventHandler ['InventoryO"

8 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, EZKatnipz said:

Alright, so after installing Infistar on my server, I have some BE filters to go through. Not a problem, I've done this a bit now and am quite familiar with how you add the filters to your files. Now, this particular restriction I cannot figure out. I have used @infiSTAR's guide he had on a post to replace the new lines and such that has worked before, I have used @maca134's BE filter site that has also worked before, and I have done it manually. Nothing I have tried seems to be working unless there is something I am missing. I am new to server hosting but have made great progress in the last week of doing this. I mean, you gotta start somewhere, right? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hide contents

#0 " missionNamespace);
                };
            };
        };

player removeAllEventHandlers 'InventoryOpened';
        player addEventHandler ['InventoryO"

!=" missionNamespace);\n};\n};\n};player removeAllEventHandlers \'InventoryOpened\';player addEventHandler [\'InventoryO"

Maybe..

Have you tried:

!=" missionNamespace);\n                };\n            };\n        };\n    \n        player removeAllEventHandlers 'InventoryOpened';\n        player addEventHandler ['InventoryO"

Advertisement
1 hour ago, John said:

!=" missionNamespace);\n};\n};\n};player removeAllEventHandlers \'InventoryOpened\';player addEventHandler [\'InventoryO"

Maybe..

1 hour ago, fr1nk said:

Have you tried:

!=" missionNamespace);\n                };\n            };\n        };\n    \n        player removeAllEventHandlers 'InventoryOpened';\n        player addEventHandler ['InventoryO"

Nether options worked for me, loaded one at a time, refreshed my scripts.txt and still get a kick upon loading into the server :(

5 hours ago, EZKatnipz said:

Nether options worked for me, loaded one at a time, refreshed my scripts.txt and still get a kick upon loading into the server :(

Try my one and restart the server.. sometimes I have issues loading scripts and rejoining.. 

7 hours ago, John said:

Try my one and restart the server.. sometimes I have issues loading scripts and rejoining.. 

As long as adding multiple filters will not interfere, i have them all in the scripts.txt yet I still get the kick for the same restriction after multiple restarts. I have removed the scripts.txt for now so i can continue to add some other scripts and configure things.

Edited by EZKatnipz

IMO, both had half the answer.

You need all TABS in the exception ánd you need to escape the ' characters

!=" missionNamespace);\n                };\n            };\n        };\n    \n        player removeAllEventHandlers \'InventoryOpened\';\n        player addEventHandler [\'InventoryO"

On 1/28/2016 at 5:10 PM, NedFox said:

IMO, both had half the answer.

You need all TABS in the exception ánd you need to escape the ' characters

!=" missionNamespace);\n                };\n            };\n        };\n    \n        player removeAllEventHandlers \'InventoryOpened\';\n        player addEventHandler [\'InventoryO"

tried both copy pasting, and doing it myself in different ways and still no luck. However, it now swaps between that one and this new one:

Spoiler

#0 "            };

}
        else
        {

(vehicle player) removeAllEventHandlers 'GetOut';
            (vehicle player) addEventHandler ['GetOut',"

!="            };\n            \n        }\n        else\n        {\n            \n            (vehicle player) removeAllEventHandlers \'GetOut\';\n            (vehicle player) addEventHandler [\'GetOut\',"

Advertisement