Chemical Burn

AL Rayak Loot

9 posts in this topic

I am working on a new server. AL Rayak. I have all the mods/scripts loaded and working but no loot is spawning. I'm sure I messed something simple up. Where would I loot for issues with loot not spawning?

Server side config.

And no you didn't mess anything up. Al Rayak is not official map and exile does not have loot positions for it.

You have to go building by building and add them, then put that info into the cfgbuildings

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Server side config.

And no you didn't mess anything up. Al Rayak is not official map and exile does not have loot positions for it.

You have to go building by building and add them, then put that info into the cfgbuildings

I was really really hoping this wasn't the issue lol. 

Anyone happen to have a config for AL Rayak they would share? lol I know that's asking for a lot and i will do it myself if needed but it sure would save a lot of time lol

3 hours ago, Chemical Burn said:

I was really really hoping this wasn't the issue lol. 

Anyone happen to have a config for AL Rayak they would share? lol I know that's asking for a lot and i will do it myself if needed but it sure would save a lot of time lol

https://github.com/Falcon911/spearhead-exile

2 people like this

tried that file yesterday and got many errors, mission markers not disappear,character freeze when entering a vehicle, vehicle spawn glitchs, scratchies and revive bugged, loot bugged, be filters not accurate... anybody have a al rayak server willing to share?

Edited by Severus

On 1/29/2016 at 6:54 AM, Chemical Burn said:

I am working on a new server. AL Rayak. I have all the mods/scripts loaded and working but no loot is spawning. I'm sure I messed something simple up. Where would I loot for issues with loot not spawning?

its always better to do your own stuff when possible, lot tables are really easy, the more things you make customly on your server the better

3 hours ago, Deadzone Gaming said:

its always better to do your own stuff when possible, lot tables are really easy, the more things you make customly on your server the better

yup i know that my friend, I was only testing this file to see if I could save some precious humanoid time instead of doing it from scratch. 9_9

32 minutes ago, Severus said:

yup i know that my friend, I was only testing this file to see if I could save some precious humanoid time instead of doing it from scratch. 9_9

Haha if you need any help im always free. 

Advertisement