Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pistashio

Status Bar issue

5 posts in this topic

Hey all,I was doing a test on my local  server with status bar, I got it installed and it worked fine. I later on was at the central trader (air base) and noticed two flat bed trailers that are just outside near the hardware trader. Here's the thing, TWO black with yellow edge trailers stacked right on top of each other. Next a silver storage unit right beside the door duplicated it self as well. As i walked in Pallets of bricks and other things duplicated were in the middle of the door. Got worse as i walked though the trader area. So I took out Status Bar and everything when back to normal and no duplication.

Status bar did start and did function correctly. My Install steps are below.

1. In Mpmissions i extracted the Exile.altis.pbo
2. I added the addons folder to the extracted exile.altis folder
3. I copied the text from descriptions and placed it at 4th line from bottom of the description.ext in the Exile.altis folder
4. I copied the text from initPlayerLocal.sql and placed it at the very bottom of initPlayerLocal.sql in the Exile.altis folder.
5. repacked and tested.

The lines below is the end of descriptions.ext including the status bar text:

class RscTitles
{
    #include "addons\statusBar\statusBar.hpp"
};

#include "config.cpp"
#include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"
#include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"

Anyone have an idea what status bar is duplicating the safe zone props near hardware area at Airbase trader?

Advertisement
3 hours ago, Pistashio said:

Hey all,I was doing a test on my local  server with status bar, I got it installed and it worked fine. I later on was at the central trader (air base) and noticed two flat bed trailers that are just outside near the hardware trader. Here's the thing, TWO black with yellow edge trailers stacked right on top of each other. Next a silver storage unit right beside the door duplicated it self as well. As i walked in Pallets of bricks and other things duplicated were in the middle of the door. Got worse as i walked though the trader area. So I took out Status Bar and everything when back to normal and no duplication.

Status bar did start and did function correctly. My Install steps are below.

1. In Mpmissions i extracted the Exile.altis.pbo
2. I added the addons folder to the extracted exile.altis folder
3. I copied the text from descriptions and placed it at 4th line from bottom of the description.ext in the Exile.altis folder
4. I copied the text from initPlayerLocal.sql and placed it at the very bottom of initPlayerLocal.sql in the Exile.altis folder.
5. repacked and tested.

The lines below is the end of descriptions.ext including the status bar text:

class RscTitles
{
    #include "addons\statusBar\statusBar.hpp"
};

#include "config.cpp"
#include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp"
#include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp"

Anyone have an idea what status bar is duplicating the safe zone props near hardware area at Airbase trader?

First thing to check is that you haven't uncommented the line in your 'initPlayerLocal.sqf' at the top of the file that says '#include "initServer.sqf"' as this will cause your issue. If that is anywhere in your initPlayerLocal.sqf 'uncommented', it will reload the trader objects each time a player joins the server and duplicate them.

should look like this:  

// #include "initServer.sqf"

Edited by F1Schu
1 person likes this

On Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 1:11 AM, Pistashio said:

solved tyvm

No worries mate ;)

Advertisement