Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BriziE

Can't Join [ 94.23.200.48:2302 ]

Question

Hello. I'm new to Arma 3 & this Mod. I was looking through the server lists and then I found this server that had the right amount of players and ping. So when I tried to join I just went right back to the server list. No details or anything. I saw that in the "Expansion" box there was a list of mods & All the DLC's. All of those mods and DLC's had a red dot beside them, except the Exile mod had a green dot. So I downloaded the mods that was stated in the expansion box. Yet the dots are still red.

All help is Appreciated! :)

1 answer to this question

On 2/1/2016 at 1:01 PM, BriziE said:

Hello. I'm new to Arma 3 & this Mod. I was looking through the server lists and then I found this server that had the right amount of players and ping. So when I tried to join I just went right back to the server list. No details or anything. I saw that in the "Expansion" box there was a list of mods & All the DLC's. All of those mods and DLC's had a red dot beside them, except the Exile mod had a green dot. So I downloaded the mods that was stated in the expansion box. Yet the dots are still red.

All help is Appreciated! :)

http://a3launcher.com

Get that and it'll download and then launch all the mods you need to play on any A3 server.

Advertisement