Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FragZ

Addon 'exile_client' requires addon 'a3_weapons_f_mark'

7 posts in this topic

Cannot get my server to launch, everytime I fix something regarding launch another one pops up.
This time:

 0:30:11 ManagerConfig()
 0:31:27 Warning Message: Addon 'exile_client' requires addon 'a3_weapons_f_mark'

 

 

Any clue how to fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, your server launch parameters need to have this

-mod=@exile;Kart,Mark,Heli;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
3 minutes ago, WolfkillArcadia said:

Hey, your server launch parameters need to have this


-mod=@exile;Kart,Mark,Heli;

 

VertHosting does not let me edit launch parameters and support has been unresponsive...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately, it's going to have to be something VertHosting has to fix. I'd say if they won't fix it, leave them and find another hosting company. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, WolfkillArcadia said:

Unfortunately, it's going to have to be something VertHosting has to fix. I'd say if they won't fix it, leave them and find another hosting company. 

Any good ones to suggest? I had a 40 slots 20$ deal thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you need to run steam update on vert server if you see this error :) just had the same issue :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, happydayz said:

you need to run steam update on vert server if you see this error :) just had the same issue :)

Just tried that, did not fix it :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.