Falcon911

Suggestion - Respect and poptab increase alert

6 posts in this topic

Looking for a way to alert my admins on players dupping and then selling. Also respect increases on some of these guys are amazing when they have played for only 2-3 days.... Yeah I think thier cheating..but I need the proof and I can't be on 24-7. 

so in return...

In the settings on the config can we get a X amount of poptabs and X amount of respect increase alert to be logged in infistar, 

What you describe sounds like people selling cars fully stacked with (maybe duped) gear (that gives repsect and poptabs doesn't it?) 

Advertisement
21 hours ago, Falcon911 said:

Looking for a way to alert my admins on players dupping and then selling. Also respect increases on some of these guys are amazing when they have played for only 2-3 days.... Yeah I think thier cheating..but I need the proof and I can't be on 24-7. 

so in return...

In the settings on the config can we get a X amount of poptabs and X amount of respect increase alert to be logged in infistar, 

I couldn't find the topic but somebody made some additional logging stuff for the traders, we just have a quick scroll through everyday and check for anything over 10k. Might be worth a search, I will update If I find it :)

4 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

What you describe sounds like people selling cars fully stacked with (maybe duped) gear (that gives repsect and poptabs doesn't it?) 

I think he means that it would be nice to have a setting where it logs every players having a massive increase in respect and/or poptab in a given timestamp.

1 person likes this

Sorry chris,

Yeah real life got in the way from me getting to this post earlier. 

Yeah that's what we were thinking too. But I would like to have some kind of log to go along with it if possible sir. 

So basically it pop tabs and respect are not jiving then that's a flag. 

I added something like that, just did not push the update yet because I've not had enough time to test 

Advertisement