DirtySanchez

RZ Infection v0.4 Updated for (Exile1.0.2|ExileZv2.7)

202 posts in this topic

RZ Infection for Exile
v0.4(9/30/2016 update for Exile1.0.2 and ExileZv2.7)

NO NEW KEY YET!!
Works wonderful with ExileZ's infected configuration settings
Requirements:
ExileMod 1.0.2
Zombies and Demons v3.6+
Compatible with:
ExileZ v2.7+
*NEW* This recent update pushes server hosts to the new ExileZ v2.7 which I had a hand in updating as well as the new addition of 'zedkills' DataBase stat tracking as well as humanity/rank changes

Classnames:
rzinfection_antivirus_pills", "rzinfection_antivirus_injector"

Zombies & Demons(Ryan Zombies) has done some great work and I applaude them for their Continued Progress!
They gave us a wonderful new feature last update called infection.
However Exile cannot utilize this feature as is without some help!
This addon will complete the first part of their new feature.
Chance of infection while fighting zombies :)
This also allows us to use the Pills(Temporary Cure) and Injector(CURE) as an Exile Consumable.

I have to thank Patrix for his ExileZ spawning system, most owners i know are running ExileZ and Patrix has now included all the startup goodies for us to get INFECTED!
Download or read up on ExileZ by Patrix87 (EXILEZ) http://www.exilemod.com/topic/9353-exilez-2/?page=1
Installation instruction are in the ReadME.txt file :)

v0.1 - provide base items to temporarily stop infection(Pills) and to cure infection(Injector)
        - These are now recognized as Consumables by Exile and function with Exile as intended for Ryan Zombies Infection!
v0.2 - Thanks @Patrix87 Proper Picture and Icon for each of the new items in inventory.
        - New Override with new Visual Effects and Proper Exile Notifications :P 
v0.3 - Fix double item removal on consumption as pointed out by @disto1978
        - Modified PPEffects code to fix bugs and to ENHANCE! much love was added to the mix for ya
        - New Override only, version will change server key will not!
v0.4 - Add 'zedkills' to database for use with my recent Pull Request for ExileZ v2.7
        - Start work on new updates to zombie infection for exile persistance and zombie resurrection when player dies infected :)

RZ Infection for Exile DOWNLOAD:

2016-02-03_00002.jpg

2016-02-02_00003.jpg

KNOWN BUGS RESOLVED:

• Items when consumed, if 2 available in inventory will both be removed WHOOPS(FIXED)

“Copyright 2016 [MusTanG] This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named MusTanG

Edited by DirtySanchez
v0.4 released and updating started
15 people like this

Reserved for zee Future

2016-02-04_00003.jpg

2016-02-04_00004.jpg

2016-02-04_00002.jpg

2016-02-04_00005.jpg

2016-02-04_00001.jpg

Edited by DirtySanchez
6 people like this

Advertisement

Does this make an extra mod to load? Or can it operate like a server-side addon? I was kind of hoping ExileZ would build in all the options needed for infection, bleeding rate and any other new options.

This mod is for ZOMBIES and DEMONS built in Infection to work with Exile as well as the Zombies and Demons items PILLS and INJECTOR to work with Exile Consumables.

Exile has no intention of adding zombies bud, AFAIK

and yes its a client side/server side mod, very small. Key is included to host. instructions provided.

Edited by DirtySanchez
1 person likes this

Ok I was speaking of ExileZ not vanilla Exile, I'm gonna try it out once the Steam workshop is functioning (doesn't seem to be working right now) Edit: workshop is back again

Edited by Emton

Roger that @Emton

After a few hours of playing and testing, it is working well.

Our original plan was to have both ExileZ updated and this released at the same time. Things don't always work the way we plan :( 

He will get it updated pronto and those that can will, those that cant will wait. :) Enjoy Everyone, ill pick this back up tomorrow.

btw, I am attempting to utilize the full INFECTION system. HINT HINT

2 people like this

Sounds nice, but is it really a 2GB workshop download just for the Injector and the Pills?

Edited by disto1978

Ok so couldn't wait any longer (lasted about 2 hours) ... this is now enabled on my prod box

1 hour ago, disto1978 said:

Sounds nice, but is it really a 2GB workshop download just for the Injector and the Pills?

OK, forget it! ...was another Arma 3 mod started update at the same time i added RZ Infection ^_^

Advertisement