Pistashio

Cup vehicle error

5 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I get this error when i start my Servers with cup vehicles. The error requires a  button to be pushed so when I try to load cup via hosting server it won't load. I'm curious if anyone knows a way around this error? 

21:50:06 Warning Message: Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E' requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_Military_USMC'

I also took out the CH53F and tried without it on a local server and another vehicle threw the same error. I was planning to report this to CUP's website but they will not allow me to sign up (error)

We had the same issue last night i tested it , When i put cup units in the error goes away , im assuming it has something to do that is linked in the files with the ch53 , my guess is ai. But it does get rid of the error.

2 hours ago, Pistashio said:

Hi all.

I get this error when i start my Servers with cup vehicles. The error requires a  button to be pushed so when I try to load cup via hosting server it won't load. I'm curious if anyone knows a way around this error? 

21:50:06 Warning Message: Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E' requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_Military_USMC'

I also took out the CH53F and tried without it on a local server and another vehicle threw the same error. I was planning to report this to CUP's website but they will not allow me to sign up (error)

Advertisement
4 hours ago, DIamond said:

We had the same issue last night i tested it , When i put cup units in the error goes away , im assuming it has something to do that is linked in the files with the ch53 , my guess is ai. But it does get rid of the error.

Yeah I found that out later tonight. Thanks though

On 4/2/2016 at 0:21 AM, Pistashio said:

Hi all.

Hello @Dlamond and @Pistashio 

i have same problem ... 

finde solutions ?

Thanx <3

Advertisement