Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zach1212644

M3Editor Help

6 posts in this topic

Need help with M3Editor in this case its not really a problem but i downloaded arma 2 textures from armaholic.com, will this intervene with anything? like will players have to download the textures or does it download through mission file? I'm new to editing maps for arma 3 and its currently saved in the "Balota.sqf" file for me and has the arma 2 barracks and i don't know if that will intervene with anyone trying to connect, the mod is called. @JONEDITOR_UPDATE and thats what i've been using to get the arma 2 textures, so really the question is, if a player connects do they need that mod.

Players will need @JONEDITOR_UPDATE as well :)

Advertisement
9 minutes ago, zach1212644 said:

Need help with M3Editor in this case its not really a problem but i downloaded arma 2 textures from armaholic.com, will this intervene with anything? like will players have to download the textures or does it download through mission file? I'm new to editing maps for arma 3 and its currently saved in the "Balota.sqf" file for me and has the arma 2 barracks and i don't know if that will intervene with anyone trying to connect, the mod is called. @JONEDITOR_UPDATE and thats what i've been using to get the arma 2 textures, so really the question is, if a player connects do they need that mod.

simple answer, yes.

If you use anything from another mod they need the mod or your adjustment of the mod and they have to match your server files

The thing about the joneditor is that it pulls from the files of AiA that isn't normally accessible. Therefore as long as they are runnin AiA or Cup terrains they won't have to download or enable the mod.

1 person likes this

On 2/7/2016 at 1:33 PM, CrazyCorky said:

The thing about the joneditor is that it pulls from the files of AiA that isn't normally accessible. Therefore as long as they are runnin AiA or Cup terrains they won't have to download or enable the mod.

that's all i needed thanks.

Advertisement