Zub1984

[SOLVED] Exile vehicles are still not persistent for me

7 posts in this topic

As stated, my infistar spawned in vehicles (given to players when they have random explosions in bases etc), are not remaining after restarts. This is the same for the green highlighted Exile_ vehicles and the white coloured vehicle classes.

I am using the latest infistar version. 

Anyone else come across this? I imagine its something to do with the way its writing (or not writing) to the database properly?

I'll look into that and fix it if there is a problem :)

Advertisement

Thanks Chris, as always you are a star. I didn't come to you directly as I know how busy you are!

I've added options 

+ updated vehicle spawning ("Spawn Vehicles","Spawn Persistent Vehicles")
    "Spawn Vehicles" - will be nonPersistent
    "Spawn Persistent Vehicles" - will be Persistent
    You can simply remove "Spawn Persistent Vehicles" from the "adminUIDandAccess" in your EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp
    and your admins can not spawn random vehicles to your database anymore.

and ingame in the vehicle spawn menu there is 2 buttons for the admin now, by default nonPersistent spawning selected but you / the admin can select persistent spawning when he has the rights to.

So I would recommend to just not give rights for that to your admins that don't know what they are doing :P

Thanks Chris! apologies for the delay in responding - the server population has exploded. Infistar is earning its fee for sure! :D

Keep up the great work!

Advertisement