DirtySanchez

[SOLVED] Spawn Menu Blacklist

6 posts in this topic

Yep me again Chris, but at least I like to solve my own reported bugs and suggestions :) 

So my suggestion is a Spawn Menu Items and Spawn Menu Vehicles Blacklists.

I figure it shouldn't be brain surgery to get it done and will take a look at it myself if you haven't done it already ;)

Let me know what you think, thx

lol you mean so your admins can't spawn everything? :)

Advertisement

@infiSTAR

I pulled my original reasons from the original post, but here is a few.

If an admin spawns in a static weapon, that weapon is then persistent and saved. On restart our rpt will throw errors for that vehicle.

If we have specific items and vehicles only on our server it would allow for us to keep it clean by blacklisting the unwanted vehicles.

There are more reasons and suggestions as to why but I think these two should help you understand why I am suggesting it.

Edited by DirtySanchez

I've added options 

+ updated vehicle spawning ("Spawn Vehicles","Spawn Persistent Vehicles")
    "Spawn Vehicles" - will be nonPersistent
    "Spawn Persistent Vehicles" - will be Persistent
    You can simply remove "Spawn Persistent Vehicles" from the "adminUIDandAccess" in your EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp
    and your admins can not spawn random vehicles to your database anymore.

and ingame in the vehicle spawn menu there is 2 buttons for the admin now, by default nonPersistent spawning selected but you / the admin can select persistent spawning when he has the rights to.

So I would recommend to just not give rights for that to your admins that don't know what they are doing :P

2 people like this

@infiSTAR

I did have that suggestion in the original post but removed it in favor of the original suggestion.

Awesome work, I'm sure this will be well received considering its and oldie but a goodie! last time I remember this setup was on A2 dze

Thanks Chris !

Advertisement