Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trevdorr

Will pay for someone to help or set up my server.

10 posts in this topic

Really just wondering , i have the server already set up and running with a mission system and infastar. Mainly just wondering if i pay someone who knows way more about the code then i do could clean it up for me. Maybe add a few more things in and all around just help me make it run correctly. Having a hard time with the BE filters. yes yes i know do your home work learn about it. trust me i have been. 

If not its ok to, i learn it some day !

thanks 

Advertisement

Ive been trying stuff for a bit, ive gotten most of it to work, just not exactly together. If someone made it for me i could maintain it easy or at least help me with a run down/better explanation of how to install certain things. I would have no problem sliding someone some cash to do that. 

22 minutes ago, Trevdorr said:

Ive been trying stuff for a bit, ive gotten most of it to work, just not exactly together. If someone made it for me i could maintain it easy or at least help me with a run down/better explanation of how to install certain things. I would have no problem sliding someone some cash to do that. 

I'd have no problem helping you with that, add me :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/StokesMageeOLD/

2 people like this

hi i am wanting to set up a exile server with some mods in but iin the servers i have had in the past it taks so long as i am not that good with coding so if i could pay (and how much would it cost to have..

.free admin tools

.rhs united states armed forces,rhs armed forces of the russian forces,mas vehicles,mas weapons,tryk multi play uniform,cup vechicles,cup weapons,cup units,asdg joint rails

.the traders sorted for the added weapons and vechicles to buy and sell

.xm8 apps with the scratchcards

small things like the picture etc i can do 

i added you on steam 

†RiH† StokesMagee

so if you could help me it would be a big help

cheers

On 2/18/2016 at 3:55 AM, StokesMagee said:

I'd have no problem helping you with that, add me :) http://steamcommunity.com/id/StokesMageeOLD/

We are also having a few problems with ours, running on a dedicated box. If you would be willing to help us out that would be amazing ;) 

On 6/4/2016 at 9:54 AM, Skittle said:

We are also having a few problems with ours, running on a dedicated box. If you would be willing to help us out that would be amazing ;) 

Don't be scared to hit me up on steam :P

Advertisement