sneakerzz

Roamin ai

17 posts in this topic

Anyone have a mod to download romaing ai i am using a3xai but there dont seem to be any enemy helos or vehicles spawing just infantry

Edited by sneakerzz

There is a setting in the config files to enable the helicopters and vehicles a3xai_config.sqf

CProgram_Files_%252528x86%252529Steamste

CProgram_Files_%252528x86%252529Steamste

Advertisement

Any idea where to find this on a rented server its my first time doing all this

in your @exileserver/addons folder is the a3xai.pbo 

There are two versions of a3xai, one has the config file inside of a3xai.pbo, the other has an a3xai_config.pbo with the settings file inside of that.

Either way, both pbo's are in the @exaileserver/addons folder.

Ok thanks i got the choppers to spawn i put the land at 5 and have yet to see a vehicle patrol yet any advice? 

well, they spawn in random area around players. its possible you just havent seen any yet.  look in your servers rpt log and see what it says about a3xai vehicle groups.  you might have to enable the debug option in the a3xai_config for that to be displayed ... should do that first anyway since you are having doubts. .. always enable debug and look in the log for output if unsure of something. 

now that you say that, i think i had issues too with vehicles.  my civilians drive until they crash and burn, but the a3xai had some error... i think, will check when i get home.

Advertisement