rooster86

[SOLVED] Locked myslef in my car

12 posts in this topic

I somehow managed to lock myself in my car not sure exactly how it happened was wondering if there is a way to fix this without waiting for my friends or telling a stranger my code.. Ps I'm in the passenger seat.

Advertisement

Log out and log back in. You may get kicked once on login, but after that you will be ok.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the relog tip I don't know for sure if that worked because the first time I logged back in was after the restart so it was one or the other

Sorry, I should of asked if your server is running with Infistar. 

We run Infistar and if you log out in or very close to a vehicle, when you log back in you would normally get a kick for a delete vehicle restriction I believe it is. Then if you log in again after that kick you are out of the vehicle somewhere near it. 

3 hours ago, Turbonutter69 said:

Sorry, I should of asked if your server is running with Infistar. 

We run Infistar and if you log out in or very close to a vehicle, when you log back in you would normally get a kick for a delete vehicle restriction I believe it is. Then if you log in again after that kick you are out of the vehicle somewhere near it. 

Weird I don't have the kick if i log out. Normally it just logs me back in and im not in the vehicle anymore.

2 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Weird I don't have the kick if i log out. Normally it just logs me back in and im not in the vehicle anymore.

I too dont get this kick Floss, yet in my logs many have? 

4 hours ago, William =D said:

I too dont get this kick Floss, yet in my logs many have? 

Are you an admin?

Advertisement