Pistashio

Bad vehicle type

12 posts in this topic

I have been trying to install the lastest cup weapons on my server today and I get the error Bad vehicle type as well as mission images at trader. I did a read up and said something about infistar causing issues but i don't have infistar installed yet. Can anyone give me a clue of what going on?

Advertisement

Well, it's kinda getting annoying with everyone blaming @infiSTAR when it shouldent have any effect with half of the things people have problems with, infistar, if configured correctly dosent effect anything. Please make sure you have the required addons for CUP, and RHS, and make sure you start prams are 100% correct, and class name inside of traders are 100% correct, if you need anymore assistance, please contact me here and we can team viewer or something and help you resolve this issue.

On 2/8/2016 at 0:15 AM, Pistashio said:

I have been trying to install the lastest cup weapons on my server today and I get the error Bad vehicle type as well as mission images at trader. I did a read up and said something about infistar causing issues but i don't have infistar installed yet. Can anyone give me a clue of what going on?

I would like to see where you have been reading up about that as I need to correct the statement of whoever is telling that.. :-/

1 hour ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

Well, it's kinda getting annoying with everyone blaming @infiSTAR 

oh yes, it really is  annoying :/

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

I would like to see where you have been reading up about that as I need to correct the statement of whoever is telling that.. :-/

I can't imagine, I kinda feel bad for you. :(

9 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

@infiSTAR I'm just saying what I read. Cannot say what it was since this was back with two other hosting companies that did not provide mod support. I do not think it was you since i have the mods installed and infiStar as well. I believe i read it on these forums somewhere.

11 hours ago, †RiH† Stokes said:

Well, it's kinda getting annoying with everyone blaming @infiSTAR when it shouldent have any effect with half of the things people have problems with, infistar, if configured correctly dosent effect anything. Please make sure you have the required addons for CUP, and RHS, and make sure you start prams are 100% correct, and class name inside of traders are 100% correct, if you need anymore assistance, please contact me here and we can team viewer or something and help you resolve this issue.

I wish you had replied a week ago, I left two hosting companies because they refused to help on the subject. I set up cup on my localhost server and had no problem and I set up infistar on the same server without problem. I'm not blaming infistar but everything I read on subject of this error was infistar, infistar, infistar. Sadly none responded to this thread so i walked away and found help elsewhere and did tests of my own. Those test included disabling infistar in which it did not solve the problem so infistar was cleared. Sorry if I tarnished your reputation @infiSTAR it was not my intention. What the problem was i do not know, @QGS figured it out and I was glad be done with it.

27 minutes ago, Pistashio said:

I wish you had replied a week ago, I left two hosting companies because they refused to help on the subject. I set up cup on my localhost server and had no problem and I set up infistar on the same server without problem. I'm not blaming infistar but everything I read on subject of this error was infistar, infistar, infistar. Sadly none responded to this thread so i walked away and found help elsewhere and did tests of my own. Those test included disabling infistar in which it did not solve the problem so infistar was cleared. Sorry if I tarnished your reputation @infiSTAR it was not my intention. What the problem was i do not know, @QGS figured it out and I was glad be done with it.

Glad you got that sorted out, i guess?

so what is the cause of the bad vehicle type and missing images in the trader and how did you get past it , 

1 hour ago, -AKA-Punisher said:

so what is the cause of the bad vehicle type and missing images in the trader and how did you get past it , 

^^^^^^

This

Advertisement