Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Potatoskin

Receiving server version

3 posts in this topic

So I've seen a few posts on this topic, but I can't seem to figure out the problem.  I installed a new 9.41 server.  I deleted my old Arma\server folders and started fresh.  I even installed a new client.  I also deleted any MySQL tables and installed the most current MySQL so i'm starting completely fresh.  All of my connections to the server are hanging at "Receiving Server Version".  My @ExileServer\config.cfg is set to RequiredBuild = 133741.  I've tried multiple clients and even updated the clients to make sure everything is up to date.  I still get the hang at "Receiving Server Version".  Please Help.  I didn't have this issue with the last build.

I think I may have found my issue.  It doesn't look like port 2302 is open anymore.  I'll contact our network admin to fix that issue and then see if the problem persist.

The port wasn't closed.  :-( Please help.

Edited by Potatoskin

I fixed the issue.  Luckily after many posts I found the answer.  The issue was with tbbmalloc.dll in the server folder.  Replaced it with one from the last exile version and that fixed it.

Advertisement