Jake Laskovitch

Waiting For Server To Load (ServerSide)

Question

I just decided to make a arma 3 exile server everything was going well until i tried to join the server and got this big (Waiting for server to load...) im sorta new to all of this and need a bit of help.

Latest RPT: http://pastebin.com/BbYgFYvX

5 answers to this question

What are your launch parameters? According to your RPT, exile isn't being loaded. Also, do you have a mission pbo in your mpmissions folder? 

5 minutes ago, WolfkillArcadia said:

What are your launch parameters? According to your RPT, exile isn't being loaded. Also, do you have a mission pbo in your mpmissions folder? 

Thanks for your fast response

-noPause -noSound "-cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg" "-config=A3DS\server.cfg" "-profiles=A3DS" "-servermod=@ExileServer" "-mod=@Exile" -world=empty -nologs -autoinit

And yes i do: https://gyazo.com/53476c4a2dccee4ee88c30466ad13ce9

Advertisement

Something is causing the mods not to load correctly. It looks like this is hosted, I'd try reinstalling your server and if you have more issues, contact your host's support. We are willing to help, just since you don't have total control over it, it's a bit difficult. 

4 minutes ago, Jake Laskovitch said:

okay thanks for the help

No problem! Seriously though, feel free to ask questions, but please try the search box first if you have a questions that is generic. 

Advertisement