Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.ProXy.DK

Kick from Arma 3 server

Question

Hey all 

im a newbie to the server owner buisness and i updateded my server... if im a admin (infistar) and loged in t the server there is no problem... but if i log in as a normal player i will get kicked after 3-7 mins play.. the only log i can find is this one :/ how do i fix this problem :)

thanks for your time 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19:51:54 "<infiSTAR.de>AdminLog| PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) | is a normal player now. (v0026)"
19:52:01 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| #0 Connected: PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ID: 3 SteamName: PLAYER   [UpTime: 0h 1min 4s |  - ServerFPS: 50] (v0026)"
19:52:01 "ExileServer - PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) connected!"
19:52:02 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| #1 Connected: PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ID: 3 SteamName: PLAYER   [UpTime: 0h 1min 6s |  - ServerFPS: 50.4732] (v0026)"
19:52:04 "ExileServer - Starting session for 'PLAYER' with ID 'PLAYER'..."
19:52:04 Inventory item with given name: [Binocular] not found
19:55:04 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| 0h 4min 8s | PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) | BadVariableContent in missionNamespace: [waitUntil {inputAction ] in [rhs_fnc_autoloaderswitch]\r\n {
    _fnc_scriptnameparenttemp = if !(isnil '_fnc_scriptname') then {_fnc_scriptname} else {'rhs_fnc_autoloaderswitch'};
    private ['_fnc_scriptnameparent'];
    _fnc_scriptnameparent = _fnc_scriptnameparenttemp;
    _fnc_scriptnameparenttemp = nil;

private ['_fnc_scriptname'];
    _fnc_scriptname = 'rhs_fnc_autoloaderswitch';
    scriptname _fnc_scriptname;
#line 1 "rhsafrf\addons\rhs_optics\scripts\rhs_autoloaderswitch.sqf"

params ["_loadermodeswitch","_rhs_loadmode"];

if(inputaction rhs_key_mode_chng_glb > 0)then
{
waituntil {inputaction rhs_key_mode_chng_glb == 0};
if(_rhs_loadmode isequalto 0)then
{
_loadermodeswitch ctrlsetmodel "rhsafrf\addons\rhs_optics\vehicles\kompas\switch_autoloader_on.p3d";
_rhs_loadmode=1;
}else{

_loadermodeswitch ctrlsetmodel "rhsafrf\addons\rhs_optics\vehicles\kompas\switch_autoloader_off.p3d";
_rhs_loadmode=0;
};
playsound [
19:55:04 "<infiSTAR.de>KICKLOG| PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ID: 3 (v0026)"
19:55:04 "<infiSTAR.de>ConnectLog| #0 Disconnected: PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ID: 3 SteamName: PLAYER   [UpTime: 0h 4min 8s |  - ServerFPS: 44.9438] (v0026)"
19:55:04 "<infiSTAR.de>KICKLOG| PLAYER(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) ID: 2 (v0026)"

5 answers to this question

in infistar config set, RHS_CUP_MOD_ENABLED = true;

1 person likes this

Advertisement

yes thank you :D it was in the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf in the infistar.pbo i fund the  "RHS__MOD_ENABLED = false;"

2 hours ago, Mr.ProXy.DK said:

do you know a how i get RHS and MAS to spawn in the world? :D

Foor loot? if so check the downloads section of exile, and download the loot table and configure it, once done, run the .bat file it will create a hpp file, and that hpp file has a class, that class can also be found inside @exileserver/addons/exile_server_config.pbo/config.cpp just replace that class with the content inside the file that was generated

Edited by †RiH† Stokes

Advertisement